Perfect for the growing family - this Double storey, display home in Pallara will be available for your family to call home - March 2020.
65 Brookbent Road has been built with a high level of inclusions featuring:
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Square-set cornice throughout
- Large kitchen with stone bench tops, and butler's pantry
- Study area
- North facing lounge or 5th bedroom
- Full bathroom with shower
- Polished concrete floors
- Low-maintenance gardens
- Master bedroom at the rear of the home with large walk-in wardrobe
- Luxury ensuite, with oversized shower, and double vanity
- 4 additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 2nd study area, central to the bedrooms
- Additional lounge/kids retreat
The beautiful kitchen is equipped with stone bench tops, upgraded 900mm wide stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel dishwasher, and large butler's pantry.
The yard area been landscaped to provide a flat back yard with ample space for a trampoline and swing set for the kids. At the end of the street is the new $2 million Stockland playground, scooter track, BBQ facilities and oval.
Enjoy the Pallara lifestyle - live only 19km from the Brisbane CBD, surrounded by high quality Display Homes, in a high-end community developed by Stockland. This property is located approx.. 3km to Pallara State School, and St Johns Anglican College busses offer door to door pick up/drop off service for your children.
Click on the link to enquire today - inspections will be held on Saturday mornings and also by appointment.
5 3 2