4 PENDA CRESCENT, PALLARA
Located in the Stockland Estate at Pallara, and surrounded by prestige homes, this near new home must be inspected! This home size is over 300m2 under roof, was built by Plantation Homes and completed in 2018, and features modern design and many upgrades and luxury inclusions.
Four generous bedrooms upstairs, with a luxurious ensuite with freestanding bath and double vanities, plus a separate lounge room.
Downstairs, there is a spacious open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining areas, plus a separate Media Room, plus formal lounge/office means you’ll have plenty of room for the growing family.
Outside you can enjoy the undercover alfresco area, with low maintenance yard.
At the end of the street is the wide walking paths around the outside of the estate, next to preserved bushland corridor, $2million park and playground, and off leash dog park!
- Stunning Kitchen with extra-wide, 40mm polished stone benchtops, quality 900mm Smeg gas cook top, 2x 600mm Smeg oven, brand new dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
- 3 separate lounge rooms plus separate office
- Spacious alfresco flowing to flat back yard with established gardens
- Premium 600mm x 600mm gloss porcelain tiles downstairs
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- High ceilings throughout
- CCTV Camera system
- 6.6kw solar system
- High-speed fibre NBN connection
- Security screens, and blinds throughout
About the location:
- Located in a quiet, premium section of Pallara (Stockland Estate)
- Easy walking distance to Pallara Childcare, and the future Pallara Shopping Village
- 300m to the $2million park, playground and off leash dog area at the end of the street
- Only 3.7km to Pallara State School
- 6.9km to St Johns Anglican College
- 6.9km to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
- 18.6km to Brisbane City
Open homes will be held on Saturdays, contact us now to inspect! Don't miss out!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
0478 322 399
4 2 2